Welcome to Mignone Medical Eye Care, P.C.
Mignone Medical Eye Care, P.C. was started in 1981 and has successfully flourished in southern Westchester County. Although our practice is large enough to provide a variety of high quality eye services we take pride in the personalized care our patients receive. We participate with Medicare and most health insurance plans.
Our doctors and staff enjoy providing care to all members of our community. We are proud of our services to veterans and dependents of active duty military personnel as well as our participation in the volunteer medical missions to economically disadvantaged countries, including the Dominican Republic through the Volunteer Health Program. The practice also financially supports clean water in Haiti and Africa with Pure Water for the World.
We are happy to provide for the eye needs of our patients. We are an independent practice and not part of any mega-group.
About Our Office
Our practice is professionally affiliated with the following organizations:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (www.aao.org)
- New York State Ophthalmological Society (www.nysos.com)
- The Medical Society of the State of New York (www.mssny.org)
In addition, our hospital affiliations include:
- St. John’s Riverside Hospital- Yonkers, NY
- Lawrence Hospital- Bronxville, NY
- St. Luke’s Hospital- NYC, NY
- Mount Vernon Hospital- Mount Vernon, NY
- Westchester Medical Center- Westchester, NY
- Sound Shore Hospital- New Rochelle, NY